Saturday, January 07, 2012

The Lilith


"That morning I was not yet a vampire, and I saw my last sunrise. I remember it completely, and yet I can't recall any sunrise before it. I watched its whole magnificence for the last time as if it were the first. And then I said farewell to sun light, and set out to become what I became." Louis - Interview with A Vampire

 "My Truth"


[Evanescence - Helloplays

Some many years have passed since I was turned. And after all these years I can't remember what the sun feels like or what warmth is like. But I know that I must feed on human blood if I am to survive. I try to remember the life I used to live before this, But this side of me that's consumed by darkness clears my mind of my past. I can still remember him though, my first human love he was my first victim my first drink to an eternal life... Donovan I miss you so. I was your Eden..Your little Anita. As I see that darkness is closing in I can go out and stalk my prey. I would have never thought that I could be this way...That I could go out and kill another person. But then again it's as easy as taking a life. I am what other vampires call a Vintridian a solitary vampire. We are vampires who shun the idea of clan membership are known as Vintridian or wanderers. My bloodline has no fixed attributes other than the need for solitude, although many are thinkers and philosophers, artists and writers. However, despite preferring to avoid my own kind, other than perhaps one or two trusted allies on occasion, they can often be found in the presence of mortals, intrigued perhaps by what can be accomplished in such a short lifespan, which to any Vampire is but a fleeting moment in time.

[Running along up top Boston Rooftops]


Help me! Please someone help me! Ah! The cry for help that brings tears to my eyes...[More like a cry of death that feeds my hunger.] Leave me alone please I have a husband and a child please let me be! Fuck you whore! I wouldn't do that I were you shit head. What the fuck?? Another whore for me to cut open I love this town..theres always whores to kill![ Before you think I'm some kind of hero...I'm not, I just kill those that deserve to die...] Now back to this fucker. I'm gonna kill her then you bitch! After seeing her bleed out my hunger over came me...So I ripped his head off and sucked him dry and as for his victim no need to let her go to waste. 

Time is the only thing I have left...My humanity is gone...I'm just a corpse of my former self. I keep thinking that in hopes of me regaining what's left of my lost soul. Killing Donovan is something I regret something I wish I can go back and stop from ever happening. But that's in the past now...The only thing left for me is to find the one who did this to me and kill him. Maybe then I can find some peace within my self. I'm just one against the world full of vampire hunters, witches, werewolves and humans. And all have the means to stop me...Till my end or my freedom is met I have to find ways to survive. Speaking of the man who did this to me...Korben Vanderdux that son of a bitch destroyed everything that I was. My family, My Career, My future....Everything was taken away from in a blink of an eye. Just because I didn't know how to say no...

[Past]
Ana would you like to explore a different side of the world? Expand your mind, body and soul? I can give it to you...All you need is to say is the word and I will give you everything...Sure...And hopefully I can show the world my talents as a comedian and I can provide my son with everything he will ever want...

Little did I know that this mother fucker was gonna change me into this monstrosity... But that was then...When I was so naive and stupid. But now I will find you Korben and kill you for what you did to me and for killing my son. There isn't a place in this world that you hide in, There is not enough time for you to run away from...I will catch up to you and I will find you. Time is not on your side Korben...And neither is the sun light...

[Sun rises in the horizon]

[Mean while]

Master Vanderdux we have the boy ready for his first hunt. Good job Rain make preparations to attack Eden at the location where we planned. Yes Master...It's day time don't you need your rest? Yes I do..Thank you Rain...Please take care of these scrolls for me...At night fall we hunt.

:Club 666:
Time 12:13am
Down Town Boston

: Mobile :
Rain I'm at the site...What's you sight? I can see the entrance of the club...What my target? I'm sending you the file...A woman? Yes a woman...Will that be problem? No Rain it will not be a problem...Fine....You know your target..take her out at all cost and leave no witnesses...Yes Rain...I'm going in.

[ Puscifer - Momma Sed] plays

Pour me another "Jack and Coke" Dan...On it Miss Eden, [Every time I drink it helps me remember what I lost...My sweet and beautiful son I should have never allow this to happen to you.] Here you go Eden...Thank you Dan, Funny you can drink so much but yet you never get buzzed nor drunk. Well from what I've seen...Drinking to forget? I wish...More like trying to remember. Yeah I've been there...I wanted to remember what happened between me and my ex Sara, But instead I throw up and pass out...Great way to pass a Saturday night when I'm not running this place...Another one? Yes please.

[ Well at least this guy keeps me human by treating me like one...I guess that why I come here every night... aside from the fact that this is where I met Donovan all those years ago. Donovan you blue eyed devil why did you let your self get killed...To save me? A monstrosity of a former woman? I should have died that day with my son but now I have a purpose not that I didn't have one before: Ex-military, Comedian, Mother, Lover and even a restaurant owner. All taken away in a single bite.]

I guess your remembering a shit load of things from the look in your eyes...Here's another drink. Thanks.

1:23 am


I'll have what she's having too...

That is if this seat is taken then I would have to take my drink to go. Unfortunately it's not...What do you want now? Nothing I happened to have saw you walk in here as I was driving by...Long time no see? Hows the family? Fuck off...I've heard that before...But was it at your place or was it mine? I said fuck o...Hold on...[I feel another one around me] I said wait...[I feel something coming over me...] I know I like to shoot my mouth off but if you don't let me finish...John there is another vampire  in this place...Another Vamp? Hey! Who the fuck killed the music in this place? It's no where near time to close yet...Dan I suggest that you either hide or strap your self...And get everyone out of here...NOW! What's wrong Eden? John we may be in trouble this Vamp is stronger than normal. Wait what? "Stronger than normal'? HEY! Eden!! KORBEN SENDS HIS REGARDS! 

Magdvaks or Mystically insane Vampires are the obverse aspect of mysticism in the Hyborian world. They have a gift that sets them apart from all other bloodlines, having the ability to penetrate unknown things and can at times even see parts of the future. Yet all of their gifts come at a terrible price… sanity. In time, every member of this bloodline goes insane and their inspired babbling then leaves even the best of interpreters at a loss to understand the meaning of their words. Nevertheless, Magdvaks are sought after by other Vampire clans for their foresight and unique skills, yet their mental derangement also makes them unpredictable and potentially dangerous, causing them to be shunned by many, or locked away for centuries not only for their own safety but for the protection of other Vampires.


[Korn - Freak On A Leash] plays

Now you winy bitch let's start this party! Umm Eden who's that? I don't know Johnny but you better get the hell out of here as well... this is between me and the Magdvak. [John laughs] Yeah like I'm gonna leave you alone with that thing, Plus there is a reason why I wear a trench coat...[Eden wonders] Why?....Cause I'm always packing heat. [Magdvak] I was told that you aren't so hard to find since you give a unique scent and also that you can sense another vampire within your area. I bet your blood must taste good too. [Eden] Then come down and try some then...Let's see how far you can get before you lose your teeth and your life. [Magdvak] No sweetie your gay friend standing next you will lose his life before I lose mine...[Johnny] Gay friend? Fuck you! You Edward Cunt looking Vamp-Fag! Johnny![Shoots his 12 gauge] [Eden] Your wasting ammo! [Johnny] Fuck it! I'm gonna fuck up this son of a bit...[Magdvak] You were saying?[Ripping out Johnny's heart] [Eden] John! [Magdvak] Your heart will be the last thing you will see before you die.



I'm going to fucking kill you! Ah no...If you do that you'll never know what Korben is up to. What do you mean? Let's just say it has to do with a little lost boy you may have misplaced a while ago. What?! Adam? [Laughing]Yes him... he is still alive...ugh! What the fuck?? A sniper! Get down Dan! Fucking shit! Dan are you okay? That son of a bitch got my arm! And yes I'm bleeding so stay away...The last thing I need to be is to be your fourth meal. Hey that fucker is on the roof! So much for that new moon roof I installed. What the fuck is up with that Vamp?He's dying...That guy on the roof he is using Holy shots...HUH? Bullets  made from holy water, Once in the heart and if your a Vamp you die. Fatal as well in humans...I can tell...Stay put I'm gonna trail this guy.


:Mobile:
Rain the mission may have been compromised a rogue vampire that got ahead of us and disrupted the scene...Don't worry just lay the trail and have her follow it to the location...So I am done here? Yes you are...Now get out of there 

[Outskirts of Vancouver]

7:23 pm


Lord Vanderdux it's time the boy has lead her to the site. Thank you Rain, Does he know that she is his mother? No sir he doesn't...Good once he has her we can begin to use her body to find out the secret that hides within her that allows her to be "unique". Rain I want you to make sure he doesn't fail. Yes My lord...will you be joining? Yes...It's time that me and Little Annie have our long awaited reunion.  


:End of Scene:

No comments:

Post a Comment