Friday, October 19, 2012

Volatile

Chapter 1: "Enemy Within"

December 27, 1999. 10:45 pm. New York City, NewYork.

I stand before you as a man of God. I'm a sinner and a saint ...I know the right from the wrong. For a long time now I believed that I was doing the work of God. That I was making a difference...But I was wrong. Every time I look at another person I see the evil that rots their soul... that corrupts the very essence of life. These people need to die and I will bring balance... Welcome to my world.

{T.V. tuned to the evening news}
Police reports indicate that the body that was found is in fact that of Kayla Summers the daughter of Mayor Nathan Summers. The remains ofthe twenty-three year old where found mutilated and placed in a strange ritual matter. No further information was passed down to us. In related news, New York City is in peril. Month after month, the violent acts of murder have been increasing as of late. Police have no leads to what is happening and no witnesses, Police are still looking for clues but are aware that a cult maybe involved. Any further developments will be pass on to you as we get them.

{T.V. playing in background}
It's like this everyday in the world...Killings, Rapes, Kidnappings, the works...I'm sick and tired of this. I feel like i'm alone in this...People confess to me every single sin they commit. And I have no power to correct them, I'm a man bound to God with no say what so ever expect the word of God himself. [Opens a bottle of whiskey] Like that girl Kayla Summers so young, beautiful and with a great future ahead of her....But cut short thanks to some maniac out in the streets. At least she is free from the pains that the human existence goes through in life. God bless her soul.

[Later on]
Help me! Please some one help me! (sobbing)...Please...{Being choked} No..no.....no.....Please...Well, well little girl I guess you just partied for the last time. No more sleeping around no more drinking the night away...Hahaha...Time to play arts and crafts with your organs, Hey girl do you feel me inside of you? You like that huh? No? Don't worry I do...Cut,Cut,Cut....(Laughing). Almost done!

[Someone walks by the darken alley]
Hey you! What the fuck are you doing to that girl?! (Surprised) Oh! They caught me pretty one sorry but I have to go...you'll understand. (Faintly) Someone call the cops!That guy just killed someone!

(T.V.)
Good Evening and welcome to the 11 O'clock news in a shocking discovery another body was found mutilated. Police points out that the victim  is in fact part of the same serial killer. No word yet from Capitan Reyes but more details will be...

(T.V. goes mute)
Everyday it's the same thing murders...Rapes...And God doesn't step in to help....He never does...But I have taken into my hands the right to become the hand of God and eliminate all that is evil. Even if it causes the death of many, I will do what I have to save us...I will do what ever it takes to get God's work done. I have to redeem my self before I die...I will never be forgiven for the things that I have done in his name.
(T.V. then goes into Static)

The only thing that ever comes out from the T.V. is death...

[1:30am...NewYork City, Empire State Building]

{Laughing} Another one bites the dust!A cut here and a cut there...[a shadow casts over the man]...May I help you?[The shadowed figure stares him down with glowing red eyes] You don't talk much huh? Hmmm...Need some visine? {Laughs}

[In a low animal like voice]Your death in human flesh....Nothing more than a tool for my master...Your nothing...Just like your victim there. [Smiles]Look you freak [laughing] You don't scare me with your bullshit.

{As the shadowed figure gets closer to the killer a burning feeling surrounds him. Then the shadow man grabs the killer's head}

Now preacher feel the power of my master!

{And as the flames take over within the man's soul he breaks away from the shadow man}

{Out of Breath}Those sinners deserved to die!! I need to cleanse this world for my master! The time is near!!!I can feel it in the air! [Turns upwards and yells at the sky] Why can't you see that!! I need to cleanse the earth! His power over whelms me and compels me to kill!

[the shadow man lifts his hands] Now you will join your victims before you...In death you'll serve your propose more than in life. Now kill and bring forth the end and crucify those that stand in your way.

{Just as he appeared, he vanishes without a trace}

[Low toned voice]Am I doing the work ofGod? [Laughing]Maybe not! [normal] No I'm doing this for "him" [Laughing]Let us kill now.. the night is young!

7:23 am
[T.V. tuned on to the news]
Breaking news! Two bodies were found at the top of the Empire State building no information yet as who's body it is but primary reports say that one body was intact while the other body was melted to a liquid state...more on this late breaking news as it comes in...
(T.V. turns off)

{Pans away from the T.V. and no one is there. An evillaughter echoes through out the room}

[NewYork City, Time Square...11:29pm December 31,1999]

Everyone in New York is here and not to mention the people that travel from all around the world, that come here just for the fireworks. Good thing that New York's finest are out here tonight and that's including myself. But at least I have the night off, But with all of these recent crimes that has swept the city it's been killing my sleep and my appetite. But good thing I have an understanding wife and a daughter that knows that her father needs to make the city a better place to live in. My precious little Dawn though she is only eight years old, She knows that the little bit that I do for her life gives her a chance to live life with less crime and less lunatics out there in the streets. I just hope that all my hard work and effort is worth it in the end. Ah! A good parking spot, Even though its on the sidewalk. Good thing that being a New York City cop has it's perks and now time to enjoy the festivities with my family and friends. The wifey always wanted to stay the night at The Chatwal New York. Which is the snazzy hotel that Captain Simon Reyes chose for a new years party. Even though I'm late Stella should be having a blast with our daughter, So my tardiness won't be an issue. I mean hell, this place should be enough to tone down her being pissed at me for being this late.

Daddy! Daddy! I'm so happy that your here with mommy and me! {Grabbing her father hand and dragging him towards her mother}I can't wait to see the fireworks! Mommy! Mommy!Daddy made it! Honey let your father relax you know he had a ruff day at work. {Staring with an angry look on her face}Which should be the reason why he is so late. {Rolling his eyes} Don't worry honey I'll live...Dawn
come here let me hold you up high as we wait.{Kissing Dawn on the cheek} Come over here Stella we have a better view from here. Good thing you made it on time and in one piece Detective Corvallis. We were starting to think you were out there trying to get a better arrest record before the year was up. I wish Captain Reyes, It's just that its been weeks since I've had a dayoff and I lost track of time. Plus with that Cult Killer loose out there, it doesn't make it any easier for us to stay at ease. Alex don't worry about explaining anything just enjoy what time we have of freedom with family and friends. Go spend time with the wife and daughter and don't forget to said hi to the Commissioner and everyone else. Daddy! It's starting! Ten, Nine, Eight... {I wish moments like this would never end...}Three,Two,One...Happy New Year!!! And just like that we survived the new millennium, A new beginning for my family and I.

After that I was back in streets looking for that Cult Killer that the news keep glorifying day in and day out. With no idea of who this person or people that are causing this. I go out daily into the death filled street blindly. I can only imagine what the families of the victims must feel. I rather not know, if that were to ever happen to my beautiful wife and daughter I would lose it. With this case and the
Solomon case I'm slowly losing it. I must take some ease in all of this or else I will surely lose it. And with the Mayor breathing down our backs after the death of his daughter, this is just getting more and more difficult. I pray for this to end already, hope God is up there taking notes.

{January15, 2000 6:23pm. Battery Park, New York City}

This is not a very private place to meet Damien, Afraid that I'll kill you? And why would I be afraid of that Maynard? I have what your boss wants, no need to get all volatile on me. Just tell me what he is willing to pay for it and I'll gladly let go of it. Why don't you tell him yourself? {A towering man appears from the bushes grabbing Damien}Wait! What? Is something the matter Damien? Long time
no see little man. {Grunting}Oh, if it isn't my good buddy Sigmund, hows New York treating ya? Better than the sands of Egypt I hope? Hey Damien shut up before he puts the choke on you, Anaconda style! {Grunting} You mean a Boa Constrictor you moron! {Sigmund growing more impatient} Enough talk where is it? {Jokingly} At your local library numb nuts. {Maynard punching Damien in the face} Keep it
up and I'll mess up that pretty mug of yours. {Smiling} Keep it up and your boss will never get The Necronomicon. Guys don't be surprised I've been studying what the book has to offer. It's like a dark bible, A key to controlling all that inhabits the earth and of the other world. {Another man appears} That is true Damien, It is
a key. A key to absolute power, a power beyond God and Satan. {Gasping for air} So your still claiming your Cain the fallen son? {Punching Damien in the face} I never claim to be...I am Cain. But I am not fallen, I'm slowing raising. You see Damien, the faster you give me the book the faster your old buddy can put you out of your misery. {Spits Cain in the face} You can make your self a God but I will still know who you really are. {Cain wipes his face} And what may that be? {Grinning} A piece of shit. {Sighs} Maynard cut this bitch up. We don't need him to get the book, We'll have Russell figure something out. I'm getting tired of this charade with this maggot.

Freeze!! This is the NYPD! Drop that man and put your hands up in the air! Nice and slow are you'll get to live! {Maynard smiles} Lookey in what we got here, it's the local pigs come to take us away. Sigmund do as they say, drop the man.{He throws Damien at the cops. Causing their guns to fire.} Maynard take care of the cops and Sigmund get Damien so we can get out of here. NYPD! Freeze! {Cain sighs} These guys are worse that roaches. {Over a mega phone} Cain Solomon you and your men put your hands up! We will not tell you twice!

This is Detective Alex Corvallis with the New York City Police Department. We are asking you to surrender and no harm will come to you and your men. {Yelling}And what do I have the pleasure of this kind of treatment? Can't a humble man just take a walk through the park with his mates? Solomon we will open fire if you don't comply with what we are asking. {Yelling} And once again what crimes have I committed that required your rude behavior? The murder of six NewYork City officers and various other crimes to long to list. {Laughing} I love that sound! The sounds ofdeath being sung in my honor.

[As the officers close in to arrest them, Sigmund rips off a street lamp, using it as a weapon against the officers. While Maynard attacks them with his twin blades. Cain looks around for Damien, which is long gone from the moment they lost sight of him. The battle was coming to an end with Maynard and Sigmund killing off the police officers. As Cain was fighting Alex in a hand to hand combat, Alex was in the losing end with no victory in sight. Alex decides to end the fight ending by pulling out his gun, shooting Cain in the stomach. But to Alex's surprise the gun shot didn't faze Cain. But just then back up shows up helping Alex take down all three men down and finally arresting them.]

Your cells will never hold me in and these heroic acts of justice will be all in vain. You'll see Detective this night will come back to haunt you. Mark my words Detective you will never live to see your daughter grow old. {And with that empty promise Cain was taken away. Now with this cop killer off of the streets now I can focus on these cult killing and find some peace for those victim's families} Are you guys okay? Don't worry about Kurtis, He's been through worse than this. You should get out of here Corvallis, there is nothing else to be done here. I will Zoila just as soon as Captain Reyes gets here then I'll head on out. Don't worry Alex you can go home now. I'll handle this mess and the reporters hounding us for answers. I guess your right maybe I should get on out of here...{But something howing in the back of my head told me different and it did bother me what Solomon said.} I need a
vacation...I heard that London is great this time of year to visit, I wonder if Stella would like to travel there for some down time.

[T.V.]

So what we have here is an arrest of a man with no connection to these so called "Cult Killings" and yet the New York City Police department spent all their resources on this manhunt. Well Dr. Jewett the man has killed as many people or not more than this "Cult Killer" So I believe that the NYPD did the right thing in bring
this man and his associates to justice. Obviously you are on the payroll of the Police and that's why you talking all this nonsense. Now you hold on a min-

[T.V. muted]

Soon enough the old ones will return to their rightful place and now no one will stand in our way.

[To be Continued]

No comments:

Post a Comment