Friday, October 19, 2012

Volatile

Chapter 2: "Fallen"
 
{The lies that your God has fed you will be your own undoing...Mankind doesn't stand a chance.}
 
[January 25, 2000]
 
:Pelican Bay State Prison, Crescent City in Del Norte County, California:
 
 [Lights up a cigarette ]

 So Doctor what would you like to know? [Blows his smoke out towards the man]...[Coughing] It's says that you are the biblical "Cain"? And that your mankind's new GOD? Is this what you think that you are?..  [laughing] Yea? Why? You don't think I'll be good enough? Is that why you threaten to kill Detective Corvallis? After your arrest for the murder of all of those police officers? This so called "Necronomicon" what is this book about? A cookbook for chaos?  [Smokes] Well you know that everything has to end even when your so called "father" prefers your weaker brother over that of the stronger one. So Cain your telling me that you killed both your brother and father as well? No just my brother...And a shit load of other people throughout this planet's existence..But soon my "father's" end will come soon and so will the rest of man kind....What do you mean? [looks at the camera] Is that thing on? [looks at it] Yes it is...[throws the cigarette into the psychologist's mouth then holds him down] Then we won't need you anymore then...[Snaps his neck] Thank you Doctor Jewett you "saved me"...Just send me the bill. [Turns to the camera] Well hello there...Let me tell you the rest while I wait for my friends to get me...
 
{Thunder and lighting strikes the sky as it pours a heavy rain onto the blood stain ground}
 
 
What have you done?! Why are you doing this to me brother? I love you...{swings an axe and hits the man in the head} He prefers you over me...He rather have a weak son of man over someone better. I say fuck him and fuck everything he does...{Looking up to the sky } I challenge you GOD! You have no right to downcast me for my father's sins! My mother made one mistake and you condemned them both! And exile them from Eden! I despise you and my wrath will be felt in your kingdom! Your a coward for hiding within your heaven...I will destroy you and your angels! This world will fear the name of Cain and not even your fallen angel will tame my anger and if he dares to cross me I will take him down as well!
 
[As the earth and heaven rips open God descends down with Archangels Gabrielle and Michael and The Fallen Angel Lucifer appears before Cain]

 
What have you done my son? I didn't do anything...I was just claiming whats mine. I see that I'm not the only one that fell from you, oh great one. Lucifer this doesn't concern you it's between me and the son of man. I'm the son of no man not Adam nor of [Pointing at God and Lucifer] you or you...You abandon me in favor for Abel and you just want my soul. I want to take away both of your powers, God you think you have all power over man...And Lucifer who wants to over throw him. Abel was just the start to everything and I'm going to do to onto both you exactly what I have done to my own flesh and blood.[raises both of his hand] I found your tree of life and destroyed it, nothing is left but this simple little root and Lucifer your book "The Necronomicon" are both mine now. [Angry] How did you get that out of my kingdom? Cain what are you doing? No mortal man can hold on to all of that power to themselves ...[Smiling] Shut up! The both of you just shut the fuck up! I don't need either one of you...I will be the cause to both of your ends, I will be the new GOD of this miserable world...This world will have nothing in it's weak little hands to stop me and neither will the two of you.
 
{Michael and Gabrielle walk towards Cain}

 Stand down you demon you have no right to talk down to God, I will take you down for your disorder on our lord's ...Shut the fuck up you over size fairy. [Using the Necronomicon he blasts Michael and Gabrielle to dust] Now it's your turn God...Don't worry you'll have your turn "Luci"....Your demons nor your angels can stop me...So what makes you think that you two can level with me.....With the tree of life I now have immortality and the Necronomicon I have the powers of destruction and everything else this book has to offer...If I'm a fallen son like the devil, a full blown villain...I will insure that my wrath is felt throughout the ages...Now let's play....
 
 [As the sky darkens, an epic battle is about to begin]

 [Alarms going off]

Looks like my ride is here, lets just cut this short and say that I destroyed both the creator and his monster. So basically your looking at the face of your new GOD and once I have all the tools needed to finish what I started, your end will be near. So long for now...
 
Cain stand back [door gets blasted down]...Astaroth nice to see you again...Master I brought your gear and I have the rest of the gear for Sigmund and Maynard...are the drones with you? Yes they are taking care of the guards but outside forces are closing in. We need to get you out of here... Right...But before we do lets have some fun...[Astaroth hands him his gear]...Your more loyal than any "human" I know....I feel bad for these humans...I have transcended humanity Doctor Jewett... God nor the Devil can save you [looks at the camera then smiles and signals Astaroth to blast it down].... Now my robotic friend let's wipe out these humans and then head to England to pay a visit to our old friend's descendant...Detec...Cor...vallis....[audio cuts off]

[Weeks Later]

 ~For far to long he has been running around claiming to be a God. He took away the only thing that mattered to me in this life, my wife Jenna. After that fateful day nothing was the same and everything changed. History was about to repeat it's self and I must find a way to stop it. Or else it's gonna turn into the Balearic Islands all over again.~
 
{February 14, 2000 1:30pm}
Bank of England on Threadneedle Street

 
I'm a police officer let me through, my wife and daughter are in there....[With all these sounds of sirens and radio chatter I still felt helpless...]Sorry sir I can't let you through...Understand its for your own safety.[Hearing shot from within the building my worse fears are starting to materialize before me.] And then as I gaze to the roof of the bank I see Cain smiling and then taunts me...
 
Cain Solomon: [Over a mega phone] Officer let him through...It just might be the last time that he sees his wife and kid...[Laughing]
 
Alex: [Shouting] YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU LAY YOUR HANDS ON THEM!!
 
Cain: [smiling] Don't make promises you can't keep...[laughing]
 
Captain Bell: Let him through...
 
Officer Dawson: Sir! If we do let him in he will be killed...
 
Captain Bell: Then we both go in with him.
 
Officer Dawson: [confused] Huh? I don't think it's a good idea Sir...
 
Captain Bell: Just give him a gun and lets go...
 
Alex: Thank you...[Looking up] now let's settle this Cain.
 
:Scene - Bank Roof top:
 
{Cain talking to his men}
 
:Scene - Bank Lobby:
 
{Alex, Bell and Dawson having a shoot out with Cain's men}
 
Bell:[pissed] Damn these buggers!
 
Dawson: [shocked] Sir! they have killed all of the hostages!
 
Bell: [in disarray]Unbelievable....
 
Alex: [sighs]They did this to get back at me...Six weeks ago I arrested a man named Cain Solomon, a man who threaten to kill me and my family. But this was back in the States, I didn't know that he had escaped and came to London to hunt me down and all of this while I was on vacation with my loving wife Stella and my nine year old daughter Dawn.
 
:shots fire and bullets ricochet:
 
Dawson: [Sadly]I'm so sorry Alex...
 
Bell: [Shouting] We have no time for this lets take these bloody fuckers down!
 
:Scene - Stair case:
 
{Shooting through and killing all of Cain's men}
 
:Scene Roof top:
 
{Alex kicking down the door}
 
Cain: [Smiling] What took you so long?
 
Alex: [Mad] Where are they Cain!
 
Cain: [Pointing] There... And over there...[Laughing]
 
 
[Roof Top of the adjacent building from across the street]

 
Radio: Trent was the situation?
 
Trent: He has hostages... I can't take a shot yet until they have been cleared.
 
Radio: They don't matter...Cain needs to die. Even if they have to, it's a sacrifice that has to be made in order to kill him.
 
Trent: Copy
 
[In thought: God forgive me]
 
{As Alex starts to look towards Cain, Cain charges and takes a swing at Alex}
 
:Cain laughs:
 
Cain: [ordering] Sigmund! Maynard! Take down England's finest!
 
{From behind Dawson and Bell, Sigmund & Maynard appear.}
 
Dawson: Sir! It's Sigmund Reese! He is at the top of the Interpol most wanted!
 
Bell: I know officer...That murderer killed all of those people in that church a few months ago I'll take care of him...You take care of that pretty boy.
 
Maynard: Why thank you...Your sexy beast as well...Now pretty lady hands up!
 
{Alex and Cain start to fight as Alex's Wife is hanging upside down from the flag pole and his daughter tied to a oil drum filled with explosives on the roof top}

 
{Bell badly beaten hangs on to the fight as Sigmund keeps on pounding on Bell's face In the back ground, Dawson barely keeps up with Maynard but in the end Bell and Dawson are beaten as Sigmund and Maynard stand over their victims}
 
Cain: This is where it begins and this is where it ends.[Holding to Alex's head and dragging him toward his wife] You see how beautiful she is? Huh? Are you still here? [Shaking Alex] Look at her cause I don't want you to miss a moment of this.
 
{Sigmund hands him a sword}
 
:As Stella starts to cry, Alex can't do a damn thing to stop it:
 
{Cain Solomon stabs Stella in her mid section then cuts her rope }
 
Alex: [sobbing and weakly] Nooooooooooooooooooo!
 
Cain: [Laughing] Now join her!
 
{Cain then throws Alex over the roof}
 
{Across the roof top in the adjacent building: Cooper take the shot...Eliminate Cain! }
 
[Just as Alex goes over the roof a shot from a .50 cal is heard and hits Cain in the chest] 
 
Sigmund and Maynard: Cain!
 
Trent: I got him.
 
Radio: Now Eliminate the rest.
 
Trent: On it.
 
{ Just as Trent starts to aim at the bomb that's strapped on Dawn when he notices a sign that read: "Now you can shoot". Trent didn't see the girl in sight nor Bell or Dawson so he took the shot. And while Sigmund and Maynard ran to aid of their fallen leader the bomb that was strapped on the oil drums goes off ...Causing the roof to become engulfed in flames}
 
{T.V. tuned to the news: Today was a sad day in London..The Bank of England on Threadneedle Street was attack by a terrorist group. Many were killed and the police have found two survivors...T.V. turns off }
 
~More than just two survived, but I'll worry about that later...for now I have to make sure you stay safe and hidden for them. Your a lost and only child now, it may take a while for you to understand everything that is happening around you but soon you'll be strong enough to avenge your parents murders. And I'll finally be able to see my sweet, sweet Jenna again. So rest up Dawn, for we have a long hard road ahead of us.~

 :To be continued:

No comments:

Post a Comment